Groundworks is prioritizing
health, safety, and community
To our valued customers,
As the world continues to navigate the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), our ﬁrst priority is protecting the health and safety of our valued customers and employees.
As we continue our essential work to help our customers repair, protect, and improve their most valuable asset – their home, we feel it is important to share with you what additional actions we have taken to help keep people safe and healthy.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and want to reassure you how we are operating during this situation to help ensure your safety and well-being. Until further notice all employees have been trained and instructed to strictly adhere to the following measures in accordance with the CDC recommended guidelines:
Keep a 6-feet distance from customers and residents
Respectfully refrain from shaking hands
Avoid any and all direct contact with customers and residents
Sanitize and disinfect tools, vehicles, and equipment as per the heightened health and safety protocols
Implement proper health hygiene and safety procedures
The safety and comfort of your home is important now more than ever.
In addition to implementing immediate health and safety procedures accross all locations, Groundworks Companies and its subsidiary brands are diligently and actively monitoring the unfolding events related to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are adhering and fully committed to following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), governmental agencies, local health departments, and our expert partners. We have instituted additional measures to serve you safely to include:
- Providing ongoing and reoccurring training and supporting communications for healthy hygiene, social distancing, and best practices as recommended by the CDC.
- Instituting additional cleaning protocols for all common areas in the workplace, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Any employees who are or become unwell have been instructed to stay home out of an abundance of caution and to seek medical advice.
- Implementing COVID – 19 speciﬁc training and communication protocols at each of our locations to keep every employee briefed and up to date on the latest in recommendations and guidance to ensure our teams are doing everything possible to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Daily monitoring of CDC and governmental communication both nationally and at a local level, including local health department guidance, governmental closings and school system closings.
- Ensuring that we appropriately address employees returning from overseas, especially Korea, Europe, China, Iran or any other Level 2 or Level 3 country as determined by the CDC.
- Limiting all unnecessary travel and suspending all international travel.
- Staggering start times of crews to limit employee interactions
- Segmenting and distancing essential in-office workers
- Holding all meetings and trainings virtually
Thank you for your patience as we collectively navigate this unfolding situation. Our priorities continue to be where our focus is: our people and our customers.
Matt Malone, CEO Groundworks Companies